Saturday, July 22, 2017

Hot new release from Leslie Nicci Bays!!

Broken Hearts realease date July 22ndShared from Word for Android


BLURB
Broken Hearts 
July 22nd 
By: Leslie Nicci Bays

Owen's true love, Rachel, died years ago, but he has never overcome the loss of his beloved Rachel. He feels like he can't love another. His nightclub is being targeted and his employees are vanishing. Owen’s brother talks him into coming back home for a visit.

Maddie is trying to get over the loss of her mother when she was really young.  On top of that, she caught her fiancĂ© cheating.  She has many secrets that nobody can find out about. Her identity is one that she will fight to keep secret. She just wants to live in as much peace as she can. Then, the divorce her boss is going through and his anger towards her has him sending her to a small town. 

Neither knew what they were walking into. Neither wanted to fall in love ever again, but they could not deny the lust each one had for the other. 
Will Owen and Maddie be able to finally let their past rest?
********************************************

 
♥¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•★✰˚ Hearts on Fire: Broken Hearts

She heard the door open and the presence of someone other than the two of them in the room.
“Since you have not answered my previous question on how you want me to touch you. I will not be
touching you. However, I do have someone else to touch you for me.”
She was about to protest but before she could a pair of lips met hers. Lips, she had kissed before. The lips she had dreamed about making love to her body. 
“I do not wish to make you do anything you do not wish. Now would be good to tell me if you are ok
with this.”
“Yes, I am ok with this.”
“If you decide to stop just say butter. I am not a brute and do not wish you any physical or emotional pain. Only pleasurable pain.”
“Ok”
She wasn’t unfamiliar with this kind of play but she wasn’t about to let him know that.
“Tyler please come and introduce yourself to Maddie Lewis”
She felt Tyler’s presence before he undid the back of her dress. His fingers slowly going down her back as the zipper is lowered.
“Ms. Maddie, I am Tyler. Are you ok with me taking part?”
“I … I ... yes I am, Tyler”
“Tyler, remember the rules I laid out to you.”
Owen’s voice held a firm or else meaning behind those words. She couldn’t see anything but took that the silence between the two men was agreement to the rules Owen spoke of.
Tyler slid the top of the dress down past her breast. He took something soft to the skin at the top of her bra. Making goosebumps form on top of her skin. 
Her bra was loosened her breast was exposed to them. She could feel Owens hunger and she wished
she could have his touch.
“Tyler remove your clothes.”
Tyler took off his clothes as he was told.
“Now take off Maddie’s.”
She felt the silk scarves on her wrist being untied.
*******************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment