Friday, July 28, 2017

Author Interview with Patti McQuillen


Author Interview with Patti McQuillen

Name: Patti McQuillen

What first inspired you to write? I started writing as a child. No one told me to do it, it was just in me. It was a good way to be creative and pass the time. 

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? I take snippets of real life and blend them with fiction.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? How many books have you sold?

Are you indie or traditionally published? Indie

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No, I get nervous about being forced to give up the rights to my stories.

What are you working on now? I have books for children. I am now working on a line for adults.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? Scoop and Lick is my most recent book, released in July.

Links to stalk you online: 
https://www.amazon.com/Patti-McQuillen/e/B00JNFHP7Y/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1501274244&sr=8-1






No comments:

Post a Comment