Saturday, July 29, 2017

Author Interview with C.L. Knopf

Author Interview


Name: C.L. Knopf

What first inspired you to write? My cousins wife!! I was clueless about the self-publishing world until she came along and told me about her book. She's helped me with everything along the way.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? They really just float around in my head. Inspirations usually hits me when jogging and listening to my music.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? I haven't come across one as of yet!

Are you indie or traditionally published? I am an indie author

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? I haven't. I like to have control over everything and being my own boss.

What are you working on now? I am working on the second book of my "Destination" series.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? The first book of my "Destination" series, it is called Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment