Friday, July 28, 2017

Author Interview with Heidi Renee Mason

Author Interview
Name:
Heidi Renee Mason


What first inspired you to write? I've been writing for as long as I can remember. As an introvert, I've always found that putting my thoughts into writing was easier than expressing myself verbally.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? The characters usually introduce themselves to me and whisper in my ear the secrets they want me to tell.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? I dislike being asked how much money authors make.

Are you indie or traditionally published? I am traditionally published. I have two different publishers, Hot Tree Publishing and Solstice Publishing.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No, I haven't.

What are you working on now? I've just started a book that I'm tentatively calling Forever Faith. I'm also working on edits for Steadfast Heart, the third and final book in my Follow Your Heart series.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? Love At First Crepe, my Humorous Romantic Mystery, is set to release July 22nd, and I couldn't be more excited.

Links to stalk you online: www.heidireneemason.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/heidireneemason
www.twitter.com/heidireneemason
www.instagram.com/author_heidireneemason

No comments:

Post a Comment