Saturday, July 29, 2017

Author Interview with Eva King


Author Interview with Eva King

Name: Eva King

Pen Name if different: Nope, I don´t have one.

What first inspired you to write? I got inspired by Stephenie Meyer, I thought if she could write a novel and get published with two young kids so could I.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? I come up with my ideas just before I fall fast asleep, most of the time. I forget once I wake up, but some linger and I can write them down.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? Just I’m quite new at all this.

Are you indie or traditionally published? Traditional, through a small but wonderful publishing house. I’ve never tried another style.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No.

What are you working on now? At the moment I’m working on a novella for a series that Hot Tree Publishing is running.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? Damage Control

Links to stalk you online:




No comments:

Post a Comment