Friday, July 28, 2017

Author Interview with Darlene Tallman


Author Interview with Darlene Tallman

Author Interview Name:  Darlene Tallman

Pen Name if different: same

What first inspired you to write? Have created stories for years, since a child. Always a daydreamer so I’d see something and then make up my own story, so to speak.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? From everywhere to be honest. A song on the radio, a story on the news, maybe even a beloved story from the bible. A lot of my stories start out as little nuggets I get while driving because my brain is always asking “what if?” whenever I see anything!

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? I haven’t been asked too many questions (yet) so I don’t have one I dislike more than another.

Are you indie or traditionally published? Indie.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No

What are you working on now? The first of a three-book series (something I was NEVER gonna write) called “The Black Tuxedos MC – Reese”.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? 

Latest release was “Forgiveness” (which will have a second book; it’s not a cliffhanger, but one of the secondary characters insisted on his own story to “redeem” himself and who am I to argue?)

Links to stalk you online:

Street/fan club: “The Clubhouse” - https://www.facebook.com/groups/501387566724702/

Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/Darlene-Tallman/e/B01LC3YKAY/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1499471316&sr=1-2-ent

No comments:

Post a Comment