Sunday, July 30, 2017

Author Interview with Sue Harmeling

Author Interview with Sue Harmeling

Name: Sue Harmeling

What first inspired you to write? For as long as I can remember I was writing. I think it was my escape from the real world for a while, then it just developed into something more.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? Mostly pictures and a lot of research. I love doing character profiles too.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? None so far! I like hearing questions and opinions about my work.

Are you indie or traditionally published? Traditional

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? I have with a different genre and pen name

What are you working on now? The Guardians II: The War, Something Wicked (Bennett Witch Chronicles) Box Set, The Water

What is your most recent/upcoming release? Fimbulvetr in the Demons of the Abyss Anthology in August, Something Wicked (Bennett Witch Chronicles) Box Set on Halloween, and The Guardians II: The War in November.


No comments:

Post a Comment