Saturday, July 29, 2017

Author Interview with Leslie Nicci Bays

Name is Leslie Bays
Pen name is Leslie Nicci Bays
What inspired me to write? Hmmm… I have always wrote. When I was younger, I would write stories about my friends and I.
How do I come up with ideas? I guess it is more like my character or characters decides. They are the ones that have a story to tell. 
Question I hate most being asked? So far there is not one. I don't mind being asked anything just have to warn the answer might surprise ya … lol
I am a Indie Author. I like being able to decide what to write, when to have it done. 
Other style of publishing? Not really. I did a Anthology book “Be Their Voice Vol.2” that was done by a publisher. But that is about it. 
What am I working on right now? Oh my… I have a few things going on right now. 
I am working on Book 2 in the Hearts On Fire Series; Hea


rts Desire. I am also working on a Ant-valentine's Day Anthology  my short story in it is  Jonah's Revenge and I might be working on a little Christmas Tale. 
My recent release is Broken Hearts Book 1 in the Hearts On Fire Series. 
My links 

*•.¸(*•.¸(´*•.¸(*•.¸Follow Leslie Nicci Bays¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´
Google:
Goodreads: 
website:

No comments:

Post a Comment