Friday, July 28, 2017

Author Interview with AD Herrick


Author Interview with AD Herrick

Name: A. D. Herrick

What first inspired you to write? I was inspired to write by the stories that unraveled through my mind as I spent many long hours working. I was going through a really tough time, emotionally. Writing provided the perfect escape from my reality.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? The ideas for my stories come from my fantasy’s, real life experiences, and through talking to others.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? The question I hate most hearing is ‘How much do you make?’ I have heard this question time and time again. I find it rather rude and intrusive.

Are you indie or traditionally published? I am Indie all the way.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? I have never tried any other type of publishing. I enjoy and prefer the freedom I receive through being an Indie author.

What are you working on now? Right now I am working on finishing a Rom-com I had started working on a while ago. It’s an over exaggerated tale that is inspired by real life experiences and adventures.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? My most recent release is Still Rocking. It’s the final book in my Heavy Metal Romance Series.

Links to stalk you online:

No comments:

Post a Comment