Sunday, July 30, 2017

Author Interview with Annie Buff


Author Interview with Annie Buff


Name: Annie Buff

What first inspired you to write? After recovering from a brain aneurysm I was doing a lot of reading. I kinda thought hey I can do this lol
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? The idiots of my old man's MC have been my muses
What question do you hate the most about being a writer? I haven't found one yet.
Are you indie or traditionally published? I'm Indie now


Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? Yes and I'm happy as an Indie
What are you working on now? Book 2 in the Dawg Pound series
What is your most recent/upcoming release? Scars & Bars just released July 15th
Links to stalk you online: Amazon.com/author/anniebuff
Twitter@BookGirl1907
Facebook.com/ad.buff/author7

No comments:

Post a Comment