Friday, July 28, 2017

Author Interview with Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku


Author Interview with Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku



Name: Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku

Pen Name if different: Not Applicable

What first inspired you to write?

I had a story to tell. The only way I knew to share the story was to write a fictional romance story interspersed with a bit of true life experience.

Also, my head and heart ticks with characters that have heart and soul, life-size personalities, real emotion and conflicts. The twists and turns in the storylines keep me inspired to write each day.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories?

The ideas come from my personal experiences and from real-life problems people face in their lives.

All my stories have a definite message I want to draw attention to and they all have a faith theme to give people hope and to renew their belief in God’s love.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer?

I honestly can’t think of any question I hate. I try my best to answer any question as openly as I can.

Are you indie or traditionally published?

I’m joyfully an indie Author.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?

No I haven’t. I don't have all the patience in the world to sit twiddling my fingers, while a busy Editor takes twelve solid weeks to consider my manuscript and give me a reply.


The idea of becoming an indie author appeals to me more because of the freedom that comes with being an indie author, and the fact that I set my own deadlines.

What are you working on now?

Days ago, just as I drifted off to sleep I got a whole new blurb from my God. So that would be my next book. I will just wait until I get the plot and details as the days go by. For sure, it would be another Sweet & Steamy Romance – my favourite.

What is your most recent/upcoming release?

I just released my new novel titled: “You’re Mine” ~ A Sweet & Steamy Romance.

It was a real joy to write this African-American, super sweet and steamy romance novel.

In “You’re Mine”, you will read all about the hot and sexy luxury boat builder, Banjo Ricci who wants the fabulous Rachael Johnson, his mum's god-daughter, a woman who might just bring him to his charming knees in Fontvieille, Monaco.

Links to stalk you online:










Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106790524289597144280/posts











No comments:

Post a Comment