Saturday, May 26, 2018

Author Interview with Marsha Black


Author Interview with Marsha Black
Name: Marsha Black
What first inspired you to write? I’ve always been an avid reader, and I enjoyed the escape from reality through it. My hope is that my writings do the same for others.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? I can be given keywords, given an image or just talking and come up with a story.
What question do you hate the most about being a writer? I don’t hate any questions. I’m a new writer so I don’t mind being asked things.
Are you indie or traditionally published? Indie
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No. I prefer the freedom that self-publishing allows me.
What are you working on now? I am working on book 2 of my trilogy, a short story in an anthology that is due to come out in June
What is your most recent/upcoming release? I only have one book out so far which is: The Triplet’s Curse – Hope’s Story
Links to stalk you online:



No comments:

Post a Comment