Friday, May 25, 2018

Author Interview with Ed Bar

Author Interview with Ed Bar


Ed Bar Author Interview
Name:
Ed Bar

What first inspired you to write?
I was first inspired to write when I was seven by the novel The Voice of the Night, written by Dean Koontz.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories?
I don’t consciously plan my stories. Sometimes partial storylines come to me, others, simply characters. Whenever I get an image in my mind, I let it play out like a movie and write down what I see.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer?
I’ll let you know when I hear it.

Are you indie or traditionally published?
I’m an indie author.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?
I chose in the beginning to not go the traditional route, and I don’t see myself changing my mind.

What are you working on now?
I’m finishing the rough draft of Sexual Dominance, the third novella in the Sarah Connelly series.

What is your most recent/upcoming release?
My most recent is Vile Inheritance, but I am releasing The Spear of Destiny next month.

Links to stalk you online:
https://www.ed-bar.com


No comments:

Post a Comment