Saturday, May 26, 2018

Author Interview with Annie Buff

Author Interview with Annie Buff
Name: Annie Buff
What first inspired you to write? I did it on a whim, never really thinking I could do it.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? It’s crazy where I find inspiration. Sometimes it can be as simple as a song o  the radio.
What question do you hate the most about being a writer? I’m not sure I’ve had one yet.
Are you indie or traditionally published? I started with a traditional publisher but I’ve been an Indie for 9 books
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? Yes and I love being an indie
What are you working on now? One immortal and a biker
What is your most recent/upcoming release? Her Perfect Mate
Links to stalk you online:
amazon.com/author/anniebuff


No comments:

Post a Comment