Saturday, May 26, 2018

Author Interview with Darlene Tallman

Author Interview with Darlene Tallman
Name: Darlene Tallman
Pen Name if different:  It’s all me!
What first inspired you to write?  I’ve had a vivid imagination for most of my life, daydreaming whenever I liked a show and wanted “more”.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? My inspiration comes from every little thing – could be a song on the radio, something someone says to me, something I see when driving around. The proverbial “what if” muse pops up and then? The characters start talking.
What question do you hate the most about being a writer? I don’t have any one question I dislike above another, because even if they’re “the same” as I’ve answered before, depending on the audience, they may not know my “why” and it lets them get to know me a bit better.
Are you indie or traditionally published?  Indie.
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?  Nope.
What are you working on now? A secret squirrel project with three other authors, plus I’m continuing the Rebel Guardians MC series with Liberty Parker, and have just started writing an MM book with author Maria Vickers.
What is your most recent/upcoming release?
Hmm, most recent would be book four of the Rebel Guardians MC series, Smokey & Bandit.

But I’m also a part of an anthology that goes live on 6/1:


Links to stalk you online:



No comments:

Post a Comment