Sunday, November 27, 2016

Word of the day

It's so much fun being a wordsmith! I get to invent words, like siblingly. Which is to do something in a sibling way. I've found a way to use it in the sequel for my first book, Family Fortune.  It's a neat word. I encourage you to use it as well. :)


OMGosh, I also just found out that Family Fortune is on the best seller list for clean, wholesome romance. Like, in the top 20! This is fantastic! Thank you all so much. I know I'm gushing, but hey, I think I'm allowed to a little.

Sorry I missed posting yesterday. My family is a little off beat, we do Thanksgiving on the Saturday after the actual holiday to give out of town family a chance to make it to the house for the holiday. Works out better really. More relaxed, less pressure, and bonus, most of the food you need for it, is discounted REALLY low. Yes, I'm cheap lol.

I'm closing in on the end of the sequel for Family Fortune. I think those of you who enjoyed the first book will love this one. Toying with the idea of doing a contest about it, but I'll have to think of what all I could do to make it fun and interesting and of course, what the prize would be. I should have it to the publisher for approval by the middle of next month. In the mean time, happy reading, and if you like the book, recommend it to your friends. Good sales will work in our favor to get the second book (and third and fourth and fifth) published as well!

Thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment