Thursday, November 3, 2016

Too busy to post

AGH!! I made it to 20 minutes before midnight and realized that in my rush to get my NaNo numbers for the day, I had completely neglected my blog and not posted anything today! That is so disorganized of me, really it is.

Not much happened today though, to be honest. The dog did her thing and got covered in cobwebs. Which has me wondering if it would really be so bad if I were to attach a swiffer to her so she can  at least remove the cobwebs a little more effectively. It gets a little difficult to remove them from her fur, and she hates it when I brush her. Apparently she is attached to the cobwebs.
Here she is, with cobwebs all tangled up in her leg fur, looking all nice and calm as she contemplates the underside of the sideboard where she went to explore next after I set her down.

But I love her, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment