Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Get out and VOTE

I promised myself when I started this that I wouldn't get political, but I have to say this. If you are registered, GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY! Make your voice heard! Because, frankly, if you don't vote today, you forfeit your right to complain come tomorrow. You didn't make a decision in who was going to run things and how, so you have no right to complain about how they do it if you don't vote.


Anyway, for better or worse, I voted today. I exercised my right that women fought for in this country for so long to get. Believe it or not, women have only had the right to vote in this country for about 98 years now. I can't dishonor those brave women who were beaten, jailed, fined, and had other injustices done to them by not voting. I've voted in every election since I was old enough to vote. I take it seriously. You should as well. We are deciding who runs things for the next 4 years. Now we just need to get rid of the electoral college, and things will be good.

Happy Voting! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment