Friday, November 25, 2016

Things I've Learned from NaNoWriMo

As some of you know, I"ve been doing the NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this November. It's an eye opening and learning experience that I wish I had done sooner. But I'm walking away with some valuable lessons learned and tips towards writing. I'll share some with you.
 1. It is possible to write over 7,000 words in a day.
 2. I don't have to apologize for geting that many words in one day.
 3. I do better in shorter sprints than I do in longer ones (a sprint is a timed writing session).
 4. I am NOT a pantser (someone who flies by the seat of their pants when writing).
 5. A good outline is worth my weight in gold. Which is a lot lol
 6. My outline keeps me on track.

That being said, I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, for those of us that observe that holiday. Back to work for me on the sequel to Family Fortune!

Just for you, something special on Family Fortune, which hit All Romance ebook's best seller list for clean and wholesome romance and is on sale for half price for the rest of this month!

☆☆☆ "TERRIFIC" & "FUNNY" ☆☆☆
FAMILY FORTUNE is #LIVE and only #halfprice. Limited time only!
#HistoricalRomance #FF_Tour #KathleenEyke

Displaying Family Fortune Tour Banner.jpg


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment