Monday, November 14, 2016

One more day!

My book, Family Fortune, releases tomorrow! I"m very excited about this. If you have signed up to receive my bi-monthly newsletter, you will get a special offer in it, as well as a chance to enter into a contest to win a free ebook. Signup is on the main page of my site.

 Family Fortune kicks off the Southern Family Ties series. Emma is receiving her inheritance from her maternal grandfather as she comes of age, but her father has other plans. He's run up considerable debts, and figures he can use her money to settle them. Join us to see if she can escape him, and how.




I'm so happy and excited to have you with me on this adventure. I'm hard at work on the sequels for Family Fortune.The first should be ready to go to the publisher by the end of this month or the middle of next month at the latest. I should have the third book ready for the publisher by the middle of January at the latest. So things are moving right along in that arena. My dog is eager to have me finish them too. She's sitting up and begging for them lol

Isn't she cute? She's been my writing buddy for some time now and is very discriminating when it comes to what she likes to read. Check out yesterday's blog and follow the links to be able to order it for 99 cents. The special offer ends at midnight, so head on over and reserve your copy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment