Sunday, September 24, 2017

Author Interview with Zorha Edwards


Author Interview with Zorha Edwards

Name: Zorha Redwolf Edwards
What first inspired you to write?
I loved stories…and had a great imagination. I also loved sharing my stories with my family and friends… that’s where it began.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories?
I have no idea other than life. I also see words in my mind, that can spur a story just as fast as an event or other people.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer?
Nothing, everyone has questions, and not all people know me, nor have they been at all my events.

Are you indie or traditionally published?
I’m a Indie Author and love it.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?
Nope, and at this time I am completely happy where I am

What are you working on now?
I always work on a few things… my book three of my Stygian Angel series is up for pre-order, then my story “Daddy’s Girl” and my story “The Wytch And the Warlock”

What is your most recent/upcoming release?
Summoned, an Anthology of short stories with some Amazing Author's

Links to stalk you online:

Author page


Poetry


Soundcloud


Twitter


Tumblr


Pinterest


MySpace


Webpage


Darc Wytch Graphics


Instagram


Good Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment