Sunday, September 24, 2017

Author Interview with T. E. Christopher


Author Interview with T. E. Christopher

Name: T. E. Christopher

What first inspired you to write? My mother. She said I was always talking, so I should write.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? Tinker March was from the airfield where I was working. Basically, life situations.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? That’s sorta a tough one. I haven’t had one yet.

Are you indie or traditionally published? Indie

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? Not yet but I’m exploring that avenue.

What are you working on now? Tinker’s Dream, the sequel to Yosemite Station: Exodus. It’s not really a trilogy, but it’s part of a series of related books. I have several in the same universe.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? Tinker’s Dream, I don’t have a set release date as yet. I’ll keep you posted.

Links to stalk you online:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010103741727

No comments:

Post a Comment