Sunday, September 24, 2017

Author Interview with Michael Gagain


Author Interview with Michael Gagain

Name: Michael Gagain

Pen Name if different: The “Notorious Black Reign”

What first inspired you to write? It’s My Therapy, I am a recovering Addict, and the writing helps me keep the demon’s in check

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? Life and my Twisted imagination Sweetheart

What question do you hate the most about being a writer?

None of them, it can get repetitive after a while, but nothing I can’t handle ~smiles~

Are you indie or traditionally published?

I’m an independent Author and Zorha Edwards publishes my books for me, Zorha is the best

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?

No, I write outside of the box, and as of yet had no offer. If my stories don’t stay the way I write them, then I will stay an Indie Author

What are you working on now?

Right now I am working on my Thriller/Horror short story

“The Crucifix Connection”

What is your most recent/upcoming release?

Construction Paper Monster

Author’s

Links to stalk you online:



Author page




Black Reign Basement




Wine and Roses

Dark Erotic poetry




If you enjoy my Censored Writing, come and read it in all it's filth at the "Black Reign Manor" Secret group...Just ask me or my PA Zorha Edwards to invite you…. 

manor page




Poetry page




Twitter




Tumblr




SoundCloud

Creep




Webpage











No comments:

Post a Comment