Sunday, September 24, 2017

Author Interview with Islam Atef Aly


Author Interview

Name: Islam Atef Aly

Pen Name if different:

What first inspired you to write? - Philosophy

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? - My childhood was lonely and i was always sitting playing my games which were those types of scenarios.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer?
What made you a writer at this young age! people always thinkg that being bigger is a proof for being more mature and more wise.

Are you indie or traditionally published?

I am an indie author.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?

I publish indepedently on digital stores, and yes i tried to contact a publishinghouse, but seems not working with me.

What are you working on now?

A book called Through the Moonsoon and editing my second book What happened

What is your most recent/upcoming release?

What happened and through the moonsoon



No comments:

Post a Comment