Sunday, September 24, 2017

Author Interview with Alicia Maslo


Author Interview with Alicia Maslo

Name: Alicia Maslo

Pen Name if different: A. Maslo

What first inspired you to write? My bucket list and a cool series of dreams.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? I have a very vivid imagination where random thoughts become comic strip type scenes.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? I honestly haven’t had a question I didn’t like being asked. I want people to ask questions and get to know me and my work.

Are you indie or traditionally published? I am an Indie author.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No, but I’m not opposed to it, either.

What are you working on now? I just finished up the first draft in a new series I’m co-authoring- Afflicted is Book One of the Princes’ Collection. Think the fairytales, but through the guys’ POV and completely for adults. I’m also working on Book Two of my Annarii Fae series, called Ascension.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? Oct. 22nd the War Cry Anthology releases which features my short A Survivor’s Journal. Along with that, the prequel novella of the Annarii Fae series, The Anguished Queen is supposed to release Oct. 28th.

Links to stalk you online:





No comments:

Post a Comment