Friday, February 3, 2017

Check this out and see what people are raving about!

Family Fortune by Kathleen Eyke.
Headstrong heiress,
dad with evil plans,
hero in the making who comes between them...

“I will miss this when we leave for Cottonville,” Emma told him as they strolled along.
“Truly?” Roger queried. He glanced back, checking to see how far behind them Liz and Jonathan were. “Exactly what is it that you will miss the most?”
“I think it will actually be you,” Emma said boldly. Roger didn’t try to stop the feeling of masculine pride at her words. A smug look crossed his face.
“I’m most flattered,” he told her. “I find that I will miss you as well.”
“It’s too bad we can’t even write to each other while I’m away,” Emma lamented.
“Remind me again why we can’t?” Roger’s brow wrinkled in confusion.
Emma tipped her head to the side. “My contract says I cannot court. That would seem to include receiving letters from a man I’m not related to. In short, one letter from you and I’m fired.”
“That seems a bit harsh,” Roger told her.
“That’s life,” Emma shrugged. “You can’t be married and a woman and have a career. The world just doesn’t allow it.”
...
Find it today on the following:



No comments:

Post a Comment