Thursday, April 12, 2018

Coming May 17th Stolen Love by Murphy Wallace

Stolen Love - Releases May 17

Marshall ~ The day that Adrienne Hamilton crashed into my world, everything changed. I had always lived life my way. What I thought I’d never want - a wife, a family - was now the most important thing in the world to me. Then it was gone. Lochlan Finch took everything from me before leaving me for dead. He won’t get away with it. I will find him and once I do, I will destroy him. Just like he destroyed us.


Adrienne ~ Marshall Trent opened my eyes to a new world. A life that I never thought possible, was now ours. It’s amazing how one person, one moment, can change the entire course of your life. Marshall changed my life for the better. But the loss we suffered at the hands of Lochlan Finch would change us irrevocably.


Lochlan ~ No plans are flawless, but there weren’t supposed to be this many misses. Trent should have died and Lana should have woken up ready to be the devoted housewife that I was planning for. No matter. I will find Trent and get rid of him for good this time. As for Lana, she’s always had a very strong will, but everyone breaks eventually. I won’t stop until she shatters.


Lana ~ When I woke up everything was black. I don’t know who I am, aside from my name. I have no one to count on. No friends. No family. There is a man out there named Marshall Trent and he wants to kill me, but no one scares me more than Lochlan Finch. He calls himself my husband, but he’s no lover of mine. He’s my worst nightmare come to life. 

Stalking Links 









No comments:

Post a Comment