Friday, July 27, 2018

Author Interview with Trinity Hanrahan

Author Interview
Name: Trinity Hanrahan
Pen Name if different: N/A
What first inspired you to write? I’ve been telling stories since I was a kid overseas. We didn’t have regular TV, all we had were books. When we ran out of books (since they had to be shipped to us via mail), I started creating my own stories.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? I can be inspired by music (the main one), a piece of art, a quote that really strokes me, a show or movie… My first novel, Pivotal Moments, was actually inspired by the show Locked Up!
What question do you hate the most about being a writer? “I bet you make a lot of money, right?” or “Hey, can you get me a copy of your book?” I also love the “Wow, talk about an easy way to make money.”
Are you indie or traditionally published? I’m both. My In Times series is through my publisher, Limitless Publishing. However, my subsequent pieces are and will be indie published.
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? Well, yeah. I mean, I do both. LOL
What are you working on now? I’m actually working on several projects.
  1. Enduring Moments: book three in my In Time series (NA contemp romance)
  2. Caden: book one in my The Unknowns series (NA paranormal romance)
  3. Witching Hour Anthologies: short horror stories in the anthologies I run
  4. Outlaw Justice Charity Set: an MC short story to benefit the raising of funds in honor a friend’s nephew to donate to his high school sports program
What is your most recent/upcoming release? My most recent release was One Forgives as One Loves, a psychological thriller in the collection Vices and Virtues. The next will be the MC piece in the fundraising set. After that, it will be The Control of Surrender in the new Witching Hour Anthologies set (Witching Hour: Sinister Legends), followed by Caden.
Links to stalk you online:
- Facebook Page: https://bit.ly/2IOMOIy
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/2KFdtJL
- Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2KEx5kx
- Newsletter Signup: http://eepurl.com/cjAhoA



No comments:

Post a Comment