Saturday, July 28, 2018

Author Interview with Stephanie Ayers


Author Interview

Name: Stephanie Ayers

What first inspired you to write? A 4th grade assignment about a dancing peanut.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? Sometimes they just come to me, other times they are inspired by what I see… tv, google, book covers, etc.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? “why don’t you get a real job?”

Are you indie or traditionally published? I am traditionally published.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No, but I am considering it.

What are you working on now? My fantasy series, Destiny Defined.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? The 13: Tales of Illusory released Oct 2017 and I’m prepping Wings for instafreebie to offer my newsletter subscribers. It should be released in a couple of weeks.

Links to stalk you online:


















No comments:

Post a Comment