Friday, July 27, 2018

Author Interview with Kimberly Grell

Author Interview

Name: Kimberly Grell

What first inspired you to write? I became inspired to write when a teacher of mine in Elementary school told me I have a wonderful way with words. I studied many dictionaries and thesaurus’s to expand my vocabulary. I’ve won several gold medals and money prizes for writing competitions in my state.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? Normally, it’s a spur of the moment thing. Daily life and duties spark something and the gears begin to turn.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? Are you rich? I get asked on a daily basis if I’m loaded because I write books. While it is a great dream to be a rich author, realistically it’s just that, only a dream. Income fluctuates significantly in this type of business.

Are you indie or traditionally published? I’m independently published.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No. With Traditional publishers the author needs to write in the trending genre. Even though I write in a popular genre, more than likely it’ll get overlooked because I rarely include sex.

What are you working on now? I’m currently working on a Halloween novella, Turned. It is a vampire romance, something I normally don’t write but wanted to test my abilities in the romance category.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? The Spy I Loved. Again, this is a new category I wanted to test myself in. It’s centered around a spy and CIA.

Links to stalk you online:
FACEBOOK: https://m.facebook.com/KimberlyGrellAuthor/

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/kimmieloveslife

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/briansdisneygal/

No comments:

Post a Comment