Friday, July 27, 2018

Author Interview with Lina Greyce

Author Interview
Name: Lina Greyce
What first inspired you to write? I honestly don’t know. Writing has been a part of my life for so long, I don’t remember ever NOT wanting to write. It was probably the awesome stories I read as a kid.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? The Great Cosmic Chahuahua bites me on the ankle and injects the ideas into my bloodstream. Seriously, I just have ideas and sometimes they are great!
What question do you hate the most about being a writer? Anything to do with me writing someone else’s story ideas. I have a metric ton of ideas (weighed at a local WW meeting), and I don’t need or particularly want other peoples’ ideas, too.
Are you indie or traditionally published? I am a hybrid author, doing a little of both. I write under pen names, and my Urban Fantasy line is published through a small-press publisher.
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? Yes… lol
What are you working on now? I have the last two books of the Hot Fae Knights series, and another series in the works. I have several others coming out under Sarah Buhrman.
What is your most recent/upcoming release? My most recent release is His Precious Undoing. Her Beloved Disaster should be out by the end of the year.
Links to stalk you online:

No comments:

Post a Comment