Thursday, October 26, 2017

Interviewing Authors with Lilith Tempest

Author Interview with Lilith Tempest
Name: Lilith Tempest   
Pen Name if different: See above lol
What first inspired you to write? What started me writing was a FB competition for a signed copy of one of my favourite book. To win I had to write what I would do if I had a sex slave for a day, so I did. Then I wrote the next day and the next and 4 months later I finished my first book. Now I can’t seem to stop.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? I honestly don’t know, some of my ideas just come to me as I’m writing and others will be an any odd time, driving, shopping, cleaning, the amount of emails I send to myself is shocking lol.
What question do you hate the most about being a writer?  I hate being asked what my favourite book is or who my favourite Author is and that is because there is never ever just one and it can change along with my mood.
Are you indie or traditionally published? Indie
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? Nope
What are you working on now? A secret (muahahaha)
What is your most recent/upcoming release? I just released my first book The Switch in August.
Links to stalk you online:






https://www.facebook.com/groups/badassindieauthors


No comments:

Post a Comment