Thursday, October 26, 2017

Author Interview with K.M. Keeton


Author Interview with K.M. Keeton
Name:  K.M. Keeton
What first inspired you to write?
It started out as a way to write my own ending because the ones that I was reading didn't quite hit the spot.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories?
Basically everything is inspiration. A picture, a sentence in another book, something I see while I'm out in town. Once I thought up a short while I was on vacation in West Virginia. We were driving down a back road and we were surrounded by trees...it just came to me while I zoned out watching the view go by.
What question do you hate the most about being a writer?
I honestly haven't been a published writer long enough to hate anything being asked.
Are you indie or traditionally published?
Indie.
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?
Nope.
What are you working on now?
Several things… it's a long list.  Her Charitable Confection, A collection of short stories, Handyman, A summer romance short...
What is your most recent/upcoming release?
Sinful Angel
Sara ~
I moved to this small town in the middle of nowhere to get away from his kind. The classic bad boy, the ones that make me go weak in the knees.. He was the very definition. Will I be able to learn from my past and resist him?

Vince ~
If I ever had a teacher as hot as her I would have found a way to stay in school all those years ago. Did I mention those mile long legs in those fuck me heels she wears? When I get her in my bed that’s all I will insist she wears, and those black rimmed glasses that sit atop the bridge of her button nose. Fuck! I was going to make her mine, and I won't stop till she is.

For ages 18 and up. Strong sexual content, and violence.
Links to stalk you online:
Facebook group is called Keetons Wild things

No comments:

Post a Comment