Thursday, October 26, 2017

Author Interview with W. Garza

Authors Interview with W. Garza

Author Name: W.Garza

What first inspired me to write ?
I been writing since I was a little kid. My imagination just lets loose and those around me get lost not only in the characters I write , but the stories I unravel ..

How do you come up with ideas for your stories?
I get inspired by what goes on around me , or just motivated by love , drama , romance , more.

Its a Awesome feeling reading what you create in print and on e- books to those who like having their collections on the go without actually carrying a book in their hands.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer ?
That occasional question of when is your book releasing.
As writers we have our own dead lines we set for ourselves.
So that deadline always has me that much more eager to reach my final goal!

Are you a Indie or traditionally published ?
I am Indie Romance Novelist &
Also a Young Readers Novelist

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing ?
No, I like being self published

What are you working on ?
I have a sequel to my popular Lgbt Romance Book Series, A Lgbt Vampire Romance Saga Another Young Readers book release

What is your most recent & upcoming Release ?
I have an Lgbt Romance Book Set called " Love On The Run "
Also two Young Readers books I collaborate with my daughter titled 
" Max's Ditch Day Plan "
" Max Gets A Girlfriend "
My Young Readers books are for ages 8+

Links to Stalk you Online

Order :

Love On The Run: Parts 1-3
Author Page :
Wattpad / partywill
Order :
Max's Ditch Day Plan
Max's Ditch Day Plan: A Young Readers Book Ages 8+
Max Gets A Girlfriend
Max gets a girlfriend: A Young Readers Book Ages 8+

No comments:

Post a Comment