Thursday, October 26, 2017

Author Interview with AC Jade

Author Interview with AC Jade

Name:  My name is AC JADE, born and raised from the Philippines.
What first inspired you to write? ~ What inspired me to write is my travels. I’ve been to so many countries and counting. I’ve met so many people that made me come who I am today. They are my inspiration and I’m always humble and grateful to be part of their lives.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? ~ My first book, The Foreigner came up when I was doing laundry. Ideas usually pops up when I’m doing chores or when I’m building legos. I started writing just to get rid of it from my mind. The scenes are from the places I’ve been to and the characters are mostly strong alphas I met. My stories are full of dramas, and sometimes will make you cry, and wanting some more. It’s scorching hot and most of all lots of love in the mix. A lot of people says that it’s different and that's the way I like it.
What question do you hate the most about being a writer? ~ Do you make money out of it? My answer is: no, but it makes me relax and happy.
Are you indie or traditionally published? ~ I’m an indie. I like the flexibility  of working on my own and be my own boss.
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No, and not soon or in the future.
What are you working on now? I’m working on the third and final installment of The Foreigner series.
What is your most recent/upcoming release? My recent release is Romancing The Foreigner, the second installment. It is now available on Amazon. My next release is SAY YOU WILL, coming on November 11, 2017.
Links to stalk you online:

No comments:

Post a Comment