Thursday, October 26, 2017

Author Interview with Selene Kallan

Author Interview with Selene Kallan
Name:  Selene Kallan
What first inspired you to write?
Reading I’d say. Also daydreaming without control, I’m prone to have long and thorough talks with myself. The stories just roamed inside my head asking to get out. And writing them down seemed like a better option than an asylum.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories?
Some just hit me while I’m doing anything, like cooking or watching a movie. Others I’ve dreamed. There is this one I’m working on that was a rather disturbing and dark dream, not my genre to read or write but I’ll give it a try.
What question do you hate the most about being a writer?
So, what do you really do for living? For me it immediately implies that the person who asked is minimizing what being a writer means. I know this is a tough world and one must always have another income, but the way is said can be really insulting.
Are you indie or traditionally published?
Indie and proud.
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?
Yes, but I didn’t get a reply.
What are you working on now?
Uff, where do I start? The second part of The Immortal Heritage Saga, Moonlight. The third part of the same saga. A retelling of several fairy tales, 4 more books of my Universe The Obscure World. A sci-fi story, and a thriller.
What is your most recent/upcoming release?
Starlight (Immortal Heritage #1). You can get an excerpt here https://www.instafreebie.com/free/Yx8Yp
Links to stalk you online:





No comments:

Post a Comment