Thursday, October 26, 2017

Author Interview with Darlene Tallman

Author Interview with Darlene Tallman

Name: Darlene Tallman
Pen Name if different: nope, I am who I am
What first inspired you to write?  I’ve always written but never did anything with it until an indie author encouraged me to actually publish.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? From everywhere. That may sound trite but a song can give me an idea or even a road trip!
What question do you hate the most about being a writer? “How do you write so fast?”
Are you indie or traditionally published?  Indie
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No
What are you working on now? “Our Last First Kiss” which will come out at the end of November as a standalone and also part of an anthology!
What is your most recent/upcoming release? I recently released “The Black Tuxedos MC – Reese” on October 3, 2017. Link to buy is myBook.to/TBTReese
Links to stalk you online:  https://www.facebook.com/darlenetallmanauthor



No comments:

Post a Comment