Saturday, January 28, 2017

Microsoft help is awesome

As you know, my computer died on me last year and I had to get a new one. I ran as long as I could on my free trial of Microsoft 360. It expired this last week and I had to actually go out and buy a copy. I shopped around, found a good deal and bought it. And as you could suspect, ran into a problem getting it to install and verify.

So, on a nice cool sunny Saturday afternoon, my non-technology inclined self called Microsoft. Normally anything technology will stress me out. I was expecting to need a super sized shot of something to get me through this. Instead I got two great people, Angela and King, who made installing and verifying my software purchase a BREEZE!! It had to be the most painless installation I have EVER done. Kudos and kisses to them.

Now, the happy camper writer can get back to work, bringing you more adventures and mayhem for the Johnston family and friends as they try to find love in this crazy mixed up world we live in.

Toodles for now!!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment