Sunday, January 29, 2017

Family is.... ummm

I love my family. I really do. They are supportive, and helpful and well, usually kind. They tend to take things to extremes though. I know I have a horrible memory. I really do. You think I would know by now that I have to do this blog thing every day to get into the habit of writing every day and it would just after a while, I don't know, click, be automatic, something I look forward to. It should be like brushing my teeth, or taking a shower. You know, a regular routine thing that happens every day. But no.

I can't seem to remember to do it. I'll do great for a few days and then the well of creativity dries up and I'm stuck Completely at a loss for things to write about. And my family, God bless them, they get that I need to write it every day, but I don't know that they completely understand why it's just so dang hard for me to come up with a new or even continuing topic to write about every day. My life isn't really all that interesting. I get up, I take a shower, I brush my teeth, I sometimes remember to brush my hair. I get dressed, I go to work. I eat. I sleep. I repeat it.

Who am I kidding. I sometimes remember to rinse the shampoo out of my hair before I get out of the shower. And the dog has to remind me to feed her, which is rather comical.

So really my day isn't much different from anyone else's. Where am I supposed to find something to write about in that muddle of humdrum boredom? I have no idea.

But its a good thing my family's here for me. Otherwise I might be walking around with soapy hair and a dog that is inexplicably biting my toes trying to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment