Sunday, January 8, 2017

I love being able to change my mind

Today's post was going to be this deep, bare all, no holds barred, holding nothing back spiel on how I feel about being divorced. But I changed my mind.

And really, it's a great thing to be able to change your mind. The freedom that affords you is so great it's something most of us never contemplate. Seriously, what if we had to stick with our first choices in everything?

Frankly I'd be afraid if I had to go back and go with my first choice on some things I later changed my mind on. Others, I probably would have been better off taking the first choice, but well, life is a lesson, from beginning to end. All the choices we make, good and bad make us who we are. I'm not content where I am, and am working to change to evolve to make myself fit the picture of what I want to be. Is it going to be hard? Damn right. Will it be worth it? Hell yes. And that's what matters. Someone once said that if you change something just because others say you should, you are a sell-out. But if you change because you see that the change is for the better and you hare happy with the end result, then the change was a good thing and you should be proud of it.

On tomorrow's blog, the cold and how to deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment