Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Santa Loves ME

Santa exists people. He really does.

As you know, my computer moved to that great circuit board in the sky a couple weeks ago. I got the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. I didn't know what I was going to do. Mom gave me her dinosaur to use to keep plugging away, but it was so old and decrepit that I couldn't get it to log online and let me do what I need to do to keep in touch with everyone or do what I needed to do to finish my next book on time.

All that changed today. Today, my faith in Santa was restored. Today, I was gifted with a new computer. Santa does love me.

So I am back in force, people! No more missing blogs, no more slacking on sending out my newsletter, no more excuses for not working on my next book! I am stoked! Are you with me? I said ARE YOU WITH ME?

This next year is going to totally rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment