Sunday, December 18, 2016

Last Minute gifts

As you know, I'm an author. I love books. I love them so much that I'm creating more for the world to enjoy. There is nothing I love more than receiving a book or a gift card to a book store as a gift. Considering my book collection has been decimated over the years through moving several times (how do you lose a box of books when you move, someone tell me please.), people can pretty much just buy me a book now and I'll be happy.

For those of you who HAVEN'T moved and lost their library over the years, a gift card is the way to go. The recipient will LOVE IT. It says that you care enough to know that they love books, but that you also don't want to buy them something that they already have. I love Shakespeare, I've had his complete works three times and lost them all three times. I'm working at rebuilding my collection though.

Ok, time for some shameless self-promoting. My book, Family Fortune, is available on amazon.com and other fine online book retailers. With second day shipping, there is even time to get it for Christmas, the perfect gift for those hard to please people on your list who like romance but detest books with people hopping in and out of bed like they are playing on a trampoline. It's also nice for the history buffs out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment