Monday, December 12, 2016

Old old old computers are sooooooo slow

As you know, my computer died. The blue screen of death came across its monitor and it was bye bye Pinkie. I have a new to me computer now. It was donated to me by my mother. I guess it works ok, but it's very very frustrating because it's so very very slow. To tell you how old this computer is it's running on Vista. I don't even have half the features I did on the other computer on this one, ugh. I suppose it will have to do until such time as I have a new computer. Which will only take until I have about $450 to my name, yeah. That should only take me what 15 million years? Anyways, I'm still here, the fires are still raging, we are still about a foot behind on rain. I'll be posting pictures of Pinky's burial here soon it was such a lovely touching moment. I'm sure you're all eagerly anticipating it.

On a bright note, I am almost finished with the sequel to Family Fortune. Which I'm sure warms my editors heart because she's been anticipating it almost as much as I have. It's so nice to have someone else in my life that thinks and talks to my characters the same way I do. But I know I'm not crazy because I can tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Well, most of the time I can.

So once my new dinosaur cools off, because apparently it overheats really easily since it's so old, I'll get to finishing the new book. Thanks so much for sticking with me. I love y'all, thank you bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment