Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Eve

Be safe everyone. Seriously. I know some of us, ok a lot of us, are planning to do some heavy drinking tonight. Be safe, be smart. Have a designated driver, have the number for a local cab company programmed in your speed dial, call your neighbor, call a friend, heck if you have to, call the cops and say you are too drunk to drive home and need a ride. Most of the time they would rather give you a ride than have to deal with the heartache and paperwork that will come from you trying to drive drunk and wrecking.

That admonishment done, I hope everyone has fun tonight. Don't overdo it, and have fun tomorrow!! I know I will. I'm close to being ready to send the next book in to the publisher. I know I'm about two weeks late but with my computer dying and having to try to get by on a dinosaur for a while, it's been rough. But things are going well now. Hopefully I'll be able to start releasing information on this next exciting installment in the Southern Family Ties series.

So we know my plans, write, write, revise, write. What are some of your plans for tonight? For New Year's day? Let me know. I actually like to know. Who knows, some of your New Year's activities could make their way into a book at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment