Friday, May 25, 2018

Author Interview with SR Crawley


Author Interview with SR Crawley

Name: SR Crawley

What first inspired you to write? It was a way to release my feelings.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? The story One Shoe has been in my head for a very long time. Why do you only see a single shoe in a highway and how did it get there. As a young teenager, I enjoyed reading horror, so I would answer my question by making up my own stories.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? I am sorry, but I have no experience with that question yet.

Are you indie or traditionally published? I will be an indie

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No

What are you working on now? Getting One Shoe ready for print

What is your most recent/upcoming release? One Shoe

Links to stalk you online:




No comments:

Post a Comment