Friday, May 25, 2018

Author Interview with Maria Vermisoglou

Author Interview with Maria Vermisoglou
Name: Maria Vermisoglou
What first inspired you to write?
Mainly, “The Mortal Instruments” book series and tv series “The Witches of East End.”
I’ll make it short: I always loved to read books. When I finish a book, I love I make up stories in my mind but I had never written them down. The book “Heavenly Fire” sparked a story inside me and the story didn’t want to leave my thoughts so I wrote it down. It was like magic. Like it wrote itself. When I finished the first draft there were three volumes. Well, now you have it.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories?
Books of course but places and travels too. I have been a reader most of my life so I have plenty of material in my head.
What question do you hate the most about being a writer?
I haven’t done many interviews but I hate when they ask about what I do in my personal life (job, status etc.) We’re here to discuss the writing part.  
Are you indie or traditionally published?
Self-published.
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?
I submitted my book to a small publisher. Now we wait…
What are you working on now?
The second volume of the series “the cursed girl.” Also, I have started writing short stories from “the cursed girl.”
What is your most recent/upcoming release?
My first release and latest is the first volume of “The cursed girl.”  
Links to stalk you online.
The links to follow Maria Vermisoglou:
Shh!! You didn’t hear it from me 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment