Saturday, August 26, 2017

Author Interview with Mark McQuillen

Author Interview with Mark McQuillen

Name: Mark McQuillen. 
 
What first inspired you to write?
Well I've been writing all my life off and on. I get ideas from other books movies etc.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories?
The ideas mostly come from the 30 plus years of gaming, primarily AD&D, the ideas can come from anywhere.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer?
The question I hate the most being a writer, the ones that they don't ask. 

Are you indie or traditionally published?
Indie, I'm looking for a publisher if interested

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?
No I haven't tried another other form of publishing not for lack of trying. 😛

What are you working on now?
Current projects: Legends IV and Valkyrie III

What is your most recent/upcoming release?
Judgements: Legends Book Three
Malice, Mia and Nyx have fought their way across the universe. The destiny of the Valkyrie and Kormhia is upon them. All of them must work together to stop the Eno'tai from devouring all.
amazon.com

Links to stalk you online:

No comments:

Post a Comment