Saturday, August 26, 2017

Author Interview with J Molly B C


Author Interview With J Molly B C

Name: J Molly B C

What first inspired you to write? I’ve always loved dark fantasy – the darker, the better. A few things triggered Hunter’s Moon. First, the passing of my beloved cat Sean (my Familiar) Second, I wrote two mini-theses, which were based on my path. They’re titled Perception and Connected Perception and are included in Hunter’s Moon. One is at the beginning and one at the end. These are the keys that triggered my story. Lastly, the next cat to follow was a feral. His name is Jax. My Sean “networked” from window to window each time that he had spotted him. When Sean past onto the “Summerland”, I decided to trap Jax and give him a home. This was a two-month process. His feral demeanor fed into the darkness of my story and my dreams as well.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories?  My spiritual path )O( , the Phases of the Moon, Thunderstorms, Dreams, Dream Interpretation, Dream Control & music.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? I haven’t come across that question….yet J

Are you indie or traditionally published? Indie – I prefer to have full control over everything I create.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? No

What are you working on now? The second in my trilogy: Mia’s Moon. The third is titled; The Moon Writer

What is your most recent/upcoming release? The first book in my trilogy is Hunter’s Moon, which was released on November 19th 2016.

Links to stalk you online: 


Twitter @MOLLYKEET https://twitter.com/MOLLYKEET

Amazon link to Hunter’s Moon : http://bit.ly/DREAMCONTROL








1 comment:

  1. I love your answers to where your inspiration comes from, Molly! And it doesn't surprise me at all. xo Great interview.

    ReplyDelete