Saturday, August 26, 2017

Author Interview with Alicia Sparks


Author Interview with Alicia Sparks

Name: Alicia Sparks

Pen Name if different: Natasha Steele

What first inspired you to write? I think I’ve always been a writer, honestly. I see the entire world as a story, more specifically a love story. I like telling stories about people and the things they go through as well as adding some spice to their relationships.

How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? From everywhere! I tell people if you’ve ever pissed me off or turned me on, you’ll show up in a story eventually.

What question do you hate the most about being a writer? Writer’s block!

Are you indie or traditionally published? I have been traditionally published for about twelve years, but I recently received all the rights back to my books, so I removed them from Amazon to give me a chance to revise and re release as an indie.

Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? Not yet, but I am venturing into the indie world soon.

What are you working on now? I’m working on the “true” stories of Natasha Steele’s sexual encounters with various men. She’s 40 and fabulous and is coming to terms with the fact that even though she’s older, she’s still very sexually active and sexual in nature.

What is your most recent/upcoming release? Unfortunately, I don’t have a new release, but I am working on several short stories at the moment. I am also working with other writers to edit their work.

Links to stalk you online: Facebook @AliciaSparks @ToshSteele


No comments:

Post a Comment