Saturday, August 26, 2017

Author Interview with Deidre Lashay

Author Interview with Deidre Leshay
Name:  Deidre Leshay
Pen Name if different:
What first inspired you to write?  There are two things punishment as a teenager and loving to read.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories?
Different aspects of Life have helped me create my stories.
What question do you hate the most about being a writer? Why aren't you rich?
Are you indie or traditionally published?
I am Indie
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing?
I had a publisher but it didn't work out for me.
What are you working on now?
I am actually working on a part 2 to a few different projects.
What is your most recent/upcoming release?
I have Alexis and Wesley :Still addicted to a Street King that will release at the end of the month and I have every bit of crazy part 2 that were released the first week of September.
Links to stalk you online:
Facebook: Deidre Leshay
www.blackbeautypresents.com for my mailing list
Twitter Deidre Leshay
Insta gram Author Deidre Leshay
Like my company page www.facebook.com/blackbeautypresents

No comments:

Post a Comment